You may recall, I made a resolution to do meatless Mondays- one day a week meat free. Here is a great recipe (with a few flavour additions) from Real Simple which is not only veggie friendly but fast and easy to make- Spaghetti with Ricotta and Tomatoes:
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces spaghetti (3/4 box)
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- kosher salt and black pepper
- McCormick’s roasted garlic and bell pepper (to taste)
- red chili flakes (to taste)
- Heat oven to 450° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the tomatoes and garlic with the oil. Roast until the tomatoes burst, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, reserving ¾ cup of the cooking water.
- Toss the pasta with the ricotta, parsley, and reserved cooking water. Season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add McCormick’s roasted garlic and bell pepper seasoning and chili flakes to taste.
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 20m | Total Time: 20m